468x60 Ads

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Missing to Write the First Day of the Year

I have missed the cut by writing on my personalized blog the first day of this year because I have been so busy with my new found niche, the search engine optimization just to get the business website into the top. Writing articles are mentally and physically draining that even the heat of the computer immersing towards my skin keeps me so enervated. In fact, I was been even off-guard with myself that I no longer hold any good and sound sleep because I really wanted to have new leads and new customers for my business. I am straight with my goal, that is why I am doing everything I could to get the fruit of my labor.

My friend told me that SEO is not an easy job, because she herself is a writer and we are on the same boat. It needs sacrifices, patience because SEO writing is really time consuming.

In due course, everything will pay off because rewards can be found at the edge.

Anyway, it's still a New Year!!!

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: