468x60 Ads

Sunday, December 6, 2009

About the Maguindanao Massacre

Just few days before the Maguindanao massacre happened, I was half asleep when I saw a vision that something was going to happen. I saw lots of people got killed in the massacre somewhere in the south. I was so vocal about it, then I was able to impart this to some of my friends just before it actually came and happened.

But not to scare everyone, I had another vision, just a few hours ago. In my mind's eye, I am seeing an MRT train going North. My vision was a bit vague at this time, not sure what is going to happen. Just saw lots of people riding the train as if seems like it was over-crowded. I think it stopped, but not really sure about it since my vision was partial and it seems like a puzzle, unsure of the next move. And that may mean destiny could still change...

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: