468x60 Ads

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The World in Macro Photography

I started to become more interested in photography in 2011 when I had my first DSLR Canon 550D camera. Prior to that, photography was already my passion and I bought my point and shoot camera in 2010 before I went to New York.

I had my work shop for landscape in "Chasing Light" and this type of photography has been first love that up to this day I still do it whenever I feel to do landscape in a sunset or sunrise shore.  But then, this has become my ticket of making money for events, portrait and glamour shots.  I was able to buy some studio lights and gears because this has become my profession.

Photography collaborates with my travel blog the reason why I am still on this endeavor.

Just lately I had my chance to buy a macro close up filter which I got from Lazada.

Now I have just started my macro photography and still mastering it.  There's a lot of things that you can see in this tiny world which I have come to realize that it was indeed BIG! Those things you can't see from a naked eye is being magnified through macro filter lenses.

As a start up enthusiast for macro photography, here's the magnified shots of some insects like ants and caterpillars:

caterpillar
Ant



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: