468x60 Ads

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Not So Much Travel Blog For This Year

It's almost New Year and two more days left before 2019!

I was contemplating for more travel on 2018 but I think things weren't meant to happen yet. Except last March until July, I spent my time back and forth in Bicol Province and that was because of an official visit, although there were times that I snicked in and I was able to visit some town in Camarines Sur like Caramoan, Libmanan and Legazpi in Albay. But they were only a short stint.

There weren't so much travel for this year. But hopefully next year will be a blast now that I put up my own online travel agency.

At the moment, the rain pours today while writing this and I could see rain from my window pane.

So what will I do for the next 2 days since it's raining since last week? Well let's see if I can go out and I am contemplating either to go to the malls or go to Manila in Binondo and Quiapo.




Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: