468x60 Ads

Monday, July 23, 2018

The Great Iberian Route


The Great Iberian Route that will start in Madrid, Spain
I have been eyeing for a Spain tour and this is one of my dream vacation, to go to Spain where the root of my family originated from. After all, it was Spain who colonized the Philippines for more than 300 years and that is why you can find some Spanish structures and Filipino language has a mixture of Spanish.  On the other side, I have been in Portugal 20 years ago where we spent a two week stay in Lisbon.

I saw this tour it's called Great Iberian Route where tourists can spend 12 days and 11 nights in Spain with Lisbon, Portugal tour.  Some of the tours will highlight Madrid, Zaragoza, Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia, Alecante, Caravaca de la Cruz, Granada, Mallaga, Marvella, Ronda, Seville, Ravida Monastery, Mertola, Evora and finally Lisbon, Portugal.

Imagine just how you can see these great cities in just 12 days and this is one of my intense obsession! I even just can't imagine that I had an opportunity before to be able to visit country like Portugal and it was beautiful!

But there's a travel and tours agency which can offer this and arrange the tour for you just in case you may want it and they will assist you for your travel needs. They have the best vacation deals and offer some itineraries that you will surely love.

For more information about this tour, you can visit their website at www.traveleveryjuan.com and contact them for your further needs.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: