468x60 Ads

Friday, December 11, 2015

The Lizard Experience

This week experience was quite mystical. It’s not new to me to have this experience happened for some occasions. About this week, the lizard fell on my head three times while I was lying in my bed on 3 different ocassions. And then one day, the lizard came to my shoulder while I was sleeping. Just last night I put my Samsung mobile phone just beside my bed when I was about to sleep. And then I heard a noise. a sound of a keypad when you are typing. On the screen of the mobile phone was several applications including the calculator. When I heard the noise, it was a lizard tapping the screen of my cell phone. I found out that the lizard touched the calculator and to surprise it was tapped to a calculator with the number 2s for 17 times. That means the calculator showed like this: 22222222222222222. It happened around 12:50 a.m. After 30 minutes I heard another sound and saw the lizard tapping the screen of my mobile phone and touched the calculator once again. Still the number 2 was tapped 9 times showing like this: 222222222. It’s being take note that the screen of my cell phones have a lot of application and to my surprise it seemed that the calculator was the favorite apps that the lizard tapped with the number 2 touched several times. This was my lizard experience. Lizard is said to have a power to regenerate, clairvoyance, instinct, etc.
I would consider this experience has a kind of mysticism, and lizard has its own symbol.


Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: