468x60 Ads

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Buy Pinoy Exhibit in Glorietta

Probably this may be my last entry for this month because I don't have much activity to deal with. Although I am not busy, I can't write anything in my blog as if my mind could not find anything to write.  

Last Sunday I was invited to go to Glorietta Mall in Ayala, Makati for the Buy Pinoy Exporters' Fair slated from August 17 to 23.  A friend who is one of the exhibitors took me there and supposedly it was scheduled earlier from the date that I went.

She took me there late in the afternoon and we egress at 8:30 p.m. the time when the mall usually starts to close.  I have witnessed how the booths were set up by the exhibitors and the experience how it feels like it is being there as an exhibitor.  This fair is all about the Filipino products like decors, food and beverages, furniture and furnishing, garments and accessories, housewares, organic products, health and wellness, etc.  As long as it is a Filipino products, you can participate in the event through the organizers.

I was invited by my friend to participate in the next exhibit but I think of a unique product that I am going to sell should I participate next time.

Exhibitors in their booth where some people look for the products
tasting what Cordillera Coffee can offer to their customers
The seller shows Arabica coffee and Kape Musang
The top view where you can see some exhibits in the mall
Some paintings being sold at the exhibit
Food exhibits are my favorite spot..lol
Some local wines



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: