468x60 Ads

Monday, May 25, 2015

Been Very Busy

Yes, I have been so busy for the past few weeks as I did have a gig for the school's graduation pictorial.  I'm quite thin now, hehe...and there was a time I haven't slept for 2 nights. During the day I was taking care of my assignments including some editing works, going to places related to the works and so forth.  It was such a quite experience, and I did well!  This gave me an experience to do some studio shots.

Anyway, it's the last week of the month of May and I am hoping for more photography gigs for the upcoming month.

I plan to go to New York this Autumn and I am still hoping to save few more bucks so I can implement this plan.  I miss New York already, as the last time I was there was 5 years ago.  I miss the life there!

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: