468x60 Ads

Monday, October 20, 2014

Forest Park Angono: Model Photo Shoot

I've been hearing a lot about the famous park in Rizal where visitors can enjoy the breeze of the nature and when you go up on top of the park is teeming with high rising trees and shrubs and overlooking view of Angono.  The Forest Park is located at San Isidro in Angono, approximately 20 minutes jeepney ride from Junction, Ortigas Extention, Cainta.

Last Thursday, I was invited to shoot some models whose theme was about Halloween and all the models wore in black suits.  We climbed to the top of the forest and I never thought there would be good location for some photo shoots like this.  I have been scouting a place for prenups and this is interesting to know that they are open for photo shoots without worrying to pay expensive fees unlike other location that is not open for location shoots for prenups unless you pay the amount for the photo shoots.

The model shoot in Forest Park started at 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Finally I have visited this park that is just a few minutes ride from my house.






Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: