468x60 Ads

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Noodles And Ice Cream

It's been a while since my last entry about foods. But today (9/18 in California) I had a nice time with a friend and we went to Gomen at Katella Avenue in Stanton California. She treated me a lunch. Starbucks in Cypress has been my usual hang out place since the beginning as I always bring my laptop to surf the internet. She picked me up in Starbucks and proceeded to Gomen. It's a small restaurant that serves Japanese dishes and soup is usually their main dishes, the ramen noodles. And honestly I forgot what soup I ordered but anyway, it doesn't really matter. This is the second time around I had lunch in Gomen.

After eating our lunch, right next to Gomen is a small ice cream parlor at La Flor de Mexico. It's just beside Gomen. I had 2 scoops, one is rocky road and the other one is dulce de crema.

We had a short dine in and then went back to Starbucks.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: