468x60 Ads

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Preparing For The Next Getaway

Most of  my time I go to Starbucks as my hang-out and spend 6 to 8 hours daily. Usually I go by different Starbucks places. When I had nothing to do, as everyone does, I open my laptop and spend my time largely on Facebook, Google or watching videos on You Tube. I leave home between 10 or 11 a.m. and come back around 10 at night.  This is my usually routine when I am not going to places.

I'm almost 3 months to Uncle Sam's place yet I haven't been to the core of my intent and this is due to several factors involved. After all, traveling is an expensive hobby, just like photography but they both go hand and hand. Experience will not be complete without taking photos so we know the importance of photography when traveling and blogging.

I am pushing the button the best way I can, so I will be able to get these places at the soonest time. Right now, I am still preparing for my next getaway.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: