468x60 Ads

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Releasing My Karma

I'm quite conservative in reference to some of the new age beliefs and I may be picky at times when it comes to what I should believe in. No, not all these information that I should give a nod and approve what I've read from the internet. The Holy Bible itself is the basic foundation of my faith and I should always stick to that no matter what. At hindi ako basta-basta naniniwala agad and I'm being quite skeptic most of the time.Being vigilant and keeping an eye to these information that it may not confuse me and jeopardize my faith. I almost change my belief after being bombarded by what I have read from the world wide web. And it's some kinda brain-washing. It's not that I would not think out of the box but I know about the Holy Bible because I used to read it before.

Now I was looking for some information aside from the Bible and in fact I was weighing to what I've read. I can't really conclude that they were wrong but some of the teachings are not really from the Bible. And I respect them on that and I really hate to debate about my stand to what I believe in.

But speaking about karma I do believe in that, and it's even mentioned in the Holy Gospel "for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Galatian 6:7-8). And if past lives do really exist, did I already pay my karma in my present life?

I believe so, and some things happen for a reason. I may have paid my karma in this life time because I could see the progress to what I've been doing for the past few years. And it also seemed that I was given a task to do something good in this life time. And I know that moment when Jesus died on the cross, He had already delivered us from our sins and our karma, if we ask for forgiveness.

And I do apologize if this is my opinion and right now, I'm in a state of emotional roller-coaster and I do find myself having a hard time expressing myself in this blog.



Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: