468x60 Ads

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Summer Taste of Blueberry Yogurt


If I think about summer, what's usually comes in my thought is to have a taste of sago and gulaman, melon juice, halo-halo or ice cream. It becomes inevitable especially after exposing myself in the heat of the sun to quench my thirst aside from bottled water.

Yesterday I was in Mega Mall and saw this Red Mango and one of delicacy they serve is Blueberry Yogurt. It has an additional toppings like strawberry, cheesecake and walnut. Although I am not really a fan of eating yogurt because I've never liked its taste, the serving gave me a nice impression about yogurt so I ended up ordering a large size, instead of looking for something to eat inside the mall. Yogurt is a dairy product said to be produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. It is nutritionally rich in protein, calcium and vitamins.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: