468x60 Ads

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going Back to School

I'm officially enrolled in college taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. As I put my best food forward, this gives me a good head start because lately, a lot of ideas are popping out in my head and either way, this new endeavor is good for a career or business. I know it's gonna take some time to finish this course but one year of patience is not bad at all. With all the memories still linger in my head during college years, perhaps it's time also to redeem myself with the shortcomings that I had in the past.

In the class, I know that it's some kinda uncommon for it can't be denied that I am one of those students considered as senior due to my age gap, and some students are only 15 and 16 years old which is quite unusual during our time in college.

My enthusiasm to learn more is there, just to arrive of getting a lot of information that I have been craving for these past few years and nevertheless of my schedules, it's only now that I can enjoy my time studying again.

From being a college student, sales executive, cruise staff, call center agent, business person, but now I am back to one, and this time that is due to my conviction.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: