468x60 Ads

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Times Square

I usually jaunt in Times Square once I've went out from Subway. I usually ride an E - train from Elmhurst avenue where I came from. Times Square was my favorite spot because that is where I can sit down and relax and watch people pass by. I love to stare at those Broadway show billboards while observing some of these agents sell tickets for a Broadway Show for as low as $20. I maximize my time using my laptop sufing the net, checking both my emails and facebook account to make sure I get updated with my network status.

I was so attracted with the lights as soon as the night comes, and thousands of people came across to see these great lights in the city every day. I never felt tired walking back and forth because what inspires me to walk is to make sure I get the opportunity to enjoy what Uncle Sam has given me.

Times Square has become a landmark of my meeting place and that is why I keep coming back there whenever I am in that big city.

Sameera Chathuranga


0 Responses So Far: